Advent

Isbn.82-92428-06-2 noemata at kunst.no
Sun Dec 5 17:48:34 CET 2004

Grete immediately ran out to Hans and shouted "Hans, we're free! The old
witch is dead!". They danced of joy and embraced each other. They went
through the house and found a lot of pearls and jewelry. The two children
laughed and collected all the treasure they could carry. So at least we
know that under capitalism there are treasures and people that own them.
And we know who they are too. So we could kill them and take their
treasures. The witch wanted to eat Hans and Grete. We know capitalism
wants to exploit us until death. After that, they ran home and embraced
their father, his wife was now dead, but their worries were now over. Was
logos married to the witch? Why did she want to eat her children? Greed
is the mother. Ignorance is the father logos. Hans and Grete had to fix
their own situation, their father didn't care, their mother was a witch.