culling (of past sins)

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Dec 3 04:21:31 CET 2004

culling (of past sins)

I have culled this essential herb from the
wild garden of herbs of
hands, _my book,_ culled from these texts - something that will never hap-
The culling or the called, refuge and refugee, abandoned and abandonment
example, would be culled and critiqued from within the substance, that
and portcullises; you can see the fruits of her new domain, Julu says, no
that quota is allotted, that the account is culled from time to time. It
meaning, culled in the fields of desire.
caught culling their dreams, drawn down their drowning,
The culling or the called, refuge and refugee, abandoned and abandonment
And I've been meaning to write this for a long time, culling the words,
  fak yea. i woll cull yea.
  fak yea. i woll cull yea.
  fak yea. i woll cull yea. . i woll cull yea.acirema ot llac pu-ekaw a
am sending a wake-up call to america. i woll cull yea.
my hutrod knews ne beands. i woll cull yea. i will kill thoso fuscists. i
woll cull yea. i will kill thoso poeplo strungling ear libortios. i woll
cull yea. i will kill thoso poeplo killing blucks in thoir ovil juils. i
woll cull yea. i um tho prosidont. i woll cull yea. my hutrod knews ne
beands. i woll cull yea.
hello this is the wake-up call from the president of america. i woll cull
yea. . i woll cull yea.acirema fo tnediserp eht morf llac pu-ekaw eht si
siht olleh we will have to use foresight. i woll cull yea. who in america
has foresight. i woll cull yea.
  fak yea. i woll cull yea.
  fak yea. i woll cull yea.
  fak yea. i woll cull yea.
i am the president and i have foresight. i woll cull yea. we will have to
have hindsight. i woll cull yea. . i woll cull yea.uoy llik lliw i . i
woll cull yea.ecnetnes gnorw od ot tnediserp ma i nuf os si ti AAA AA
ZAAAAAZ AZA AAAAAAAAA. i woll cull yea. A ZA AAA AAAAAAAAA ZAA A AZAA
AAAAAAAAA. i woll cull yea. :!. i woll cull yea.nerdlihc roop lla tae lliw
cull yea.
:!. i woll cull yea.nerdlihc roop lla tae lliw i !hahahah
cull yea.
  fak yea. i woll cull yea.
  fak yea. i woll cull yea.
  fak yea. i woll cull yea.
    hahahah! i will eat all poor children. i woll cull yea.!:
i am the president and i have readiness and preparation. i woll cull yea.
i am the president and i have readiness and preparation. i woll cull yea.
cull yea.
woll cull yea.
this mouns thut tho fuco ef tho ourth is ear in dostiny. i woll cull yea.
  fak yea. i woll cull yea.
  fak yea. i woll cull yea.
  fak yea. i woll cull yea.
i woll cull yea. i am ready to kill all stupid person. i woll cull yea.
poor poerson is stupid poerson. i woll cull yea. with the greatest
preparation i do send out my wake-up call. i woll cull yea.
whe in umoricu cun sond eat tho wuko-ap cull. i woll cull yea.
who in america can send out the wake-up call. i woll cull yea.
the president in america can send out the wake-up call. i woll cull yea.
. i woll cull yea.dlihc ybub gnikcaf raey llik ed i . i woll cull
  fak yea. i woll cull yea.
  fak yea. i woll cull yea.
  fak yea. i woll cull yea.
   whe in umoricu is tho groutost prosidont ovor. i woll cull yea.
the president in america is the greatest president ever. i woll cull yea.
woll cull yea. i will do eat all small child. i woll cull yea. i kill
small child. i woll cull yea. i am in destiny and america. i woll cull
editing or culling into the texts i wrote - first assembled into files -
ripples in forgotten corners of the universe - culled work which emerges
- editing or culling into the texts i wrote -
cull
releasing into the body of the other culling the body of the other
cutting through in upon the preposition of release or culling
culling outline until real or virtual disappearance
culling shadow as well of other or textus vitual virtualis
tion at the borderline nation or operation culling wat remanes of the
taliban are doing on a daily basis - the culling of difference - occurred
terror, not even the culling, the shattering of the thin shells of the
network. wisdom is the culling of extraneity.:at chikeka, two men were
i'm tired of this stuff. it doesn't make any sense. culling stuff from the
news photographs denise cerda modeling jerry cullum seen no theory marcia
culling outline until real or virtual disappearance

__