[syndicate] Xtr-M & vintage (french way)

fmadre at free.fr fmadre at free.fr
Thu Aug 5 11:22:52 CEST 2004

Selon philippe boisnard <philemon1 at mac.com>:
> you are always so cynical......

not according to the definition of the word cynical
(I've read it in a Lucky Luke episode)

> I'm on nettime too. But, it's not the same discussion....  and not the
> same informations.

yes, voila.

> Even if, this list is English-speaking, I notice, that this discussion
> is between french ....

you mean you and aliette

> PS (pour le FMadre français) : sur Heidegger, j'aimerai bien savoir ce
> que tu peux reprocher à l'exposé, clair et précis d'Aliette... ouais
> très curieux, car il me semble très juste.

it's just that I don't care about heidegger mediated by you, aliette or anyone
if i'm interested in heidegger i'm going to read him myself

> après au niveau des implications,à réfléchir (sur ce qu'elle dit de
> Gregory, il n'y a qu'à voire le nom de ses videos ou de ses oeuvres =
> hyperréférencialité à Heidegger)

i'm not going to blame on Heidegger the fact that Chatonsky has not produced
_any interesting piece as of today. not one.

I could always call any piece of crap on the net "die frohliche wissenschaft" if
I wanted but that would not make it, even homeopathically, nietzschean!

but it's a good read:
Conseil (43)
Tu aspires à la gloire ?
Ecoute donc ce conseil :