[syndicate] Xtr-M & vintage (french way)

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Thu Aug 5 11:11:55 CEST 2004

No, there is few disabuse, but many of the owners and the presenters of the
list are French - not all I guess.

And in any case, it is always a hazing by the same welcoming committee as
soon as French arrives (Ah! Fanon !)
Fortunately this kind of exchange does not characterize this list,
fortunately this kind of exchange does not characterize this list, which is
surement one of the "most nice" strip of the bound lists or identified by
nettime.org