hack

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Apr 23 06:30:35 CEST 2004

Abaction, the stealing of a number of cattle at once.

here we are cooperating. this person has cooperated with me. i have hacked
the computer of this person. i have warned this person i have hacked this
person. Hack, a wound, a cut or notch, a house which is let on hire, a
tool of instrument for breaking or chopping, a rack to hold fodder for
cattle, the driver of a hackney carriage, a common drudge, a poor writer,
a prostitute, a bawd, to cut or notch, to emit dry coughs, to make common,
to ride a horse at ordinary speed. Hackery, the Indian bullock-cart.

http://www.asondheim.org/hack.jpg

definitions from Bhargava's Standard Illustrated Dictionary of the English
Language, Anglo-Hindi Edition, 1965.

_