book and movie

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Wed Apr 14 08:26:34 CEST 2004

book and movie

it would begin around HERE it would end around
HERE:scanned one after another after another as
well as... the WOW! sound from the WOW! room
resonating, cross-connecting one shelf after
another... so far the WOW! short film, highly
compressed, is 350 megabytes at 400 by 300 and
that's pretty heavy duty at 24 frames a second -
somewhere there's the WOW! theory in the WOW!
midst of this, information loss in order to send
this on to you, communicate - it's all hopeless,
all a matter of technology, patience, and
economics in real life -:book.mov but can i put
this up with all the WOW! compression necessary
so that the WOW! titles emerge these are the
people i collaborate with all the WOW! time!
pretty incredible and there are so many scanned
shelves and categories, shifted communities and
subjects, 'ultima thule' and cross-categoriza-
tions, and transdisciplinary or those older works
i've carried with me all my life::HERE and HERE

book.mov but can i put this up with all the
compression necessary so that the WOW! titles
emerge these are the WOW! people i collaborate
with all the time! pretty incredible and there
are so many scanned shelves and categories,
shifted communities and subjects, 'ultima thule'
and cross-categorizations, and transdisciplinary
or those older works i've carried with me all my
life replace your it would begin around HERE it
would end around HERE

one WOW! frame after another

_