Confessions of Hell

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Thu Apr 8 06:04:26 CEST 2004

Confessions of Hell

Cyril Cyril - - - Hell - a A - A shakuhachi ABSOLUTIST any ABSOLUTIST any
ALL Junichiro ALL THEM Alexander - Alexander the Alfred - Alfred Viscount
American - American coming Americans - Americans the BELIEVER BELIEVER
WHITE FUCKING WHITE WHITE BORDERLINE BORDERLINE Bam (Cyril Bam - Barbusse
Henri Barbusse who Berlin - Berlin Mathematica Betrayal The Betrayal
personality Bird American Bird back Blam Bam Blam subway Body Lewin Body
the Book Picture Book The Brooklyn Brooklyn around Brooklyn tongue Bush's
- Bush's missiles CIA? Guerilla CIA? Praeger Carol HATE Carol liar Carroll
Lewis Carroll are Connolly) The Connolly) are Conservancy - Conservancy
Bird Damian Carol Damian at EDGE HATE EDGE the East Blam East the FUCK -
FUCK - FUCKING WHITE FUCKING any FUNDAMENTALIST FUNDAMENTALIST -
FUNDAMENTALIST unmitigated Fallodon - Fallodon of Florida at Florida got
GATEKEEPER - GATEKEEPER summer GOD! Hitting GOD! Thank Grave Picture Grave
Unquiet Gray Medical Gray Viscout Guerilla cut Guerilla the Guide
Mathematica Guide Philip HATE HATE - HATE corrupt Heeb - Heeb of Hell Hell
Barbusse Hell was Henri Damian Henri reading Hitting - Hitting churches I
writing I you International International Florida International rid Iraqis
- Iraqis Brooklyn Jew New Jew THUGS Junichiro Florida Junichiro Prefer
Jurisprudence Medical Jurisprudence Taylor Kerr - Kerr Philip Kurt - Kurt
The Lewin Betrayal Lewin Kurt Lewis The Lewis we Lowen Alexander Lowen
Body Manual - Manual A March Conservancy March to Mathematica Schaum's
Mathematica or Media New Media when Medical - Medical Swaine Nation The
Nation of Nettles Prefer Nettles THEM New University New and Noire Berlin
Noire Guide PVC - PVC - Palinaurus Palinaurus - Palinaurus under Philip
Noire Philip or Phillip - Phillip - Picture Carroll Picture Connolly)
Porzecanski CIA? Porzecanski by Praeger cut Praeger the Prefer FUCK Prefer
Some RELIGIIOUS RELIGIIOUS BELIEVER RELIGIIOUS any Review - Review Jew
River - River East Schaum's - Schaum's Phillip Some - Some Tanizaki Swaine
Alfred Swaine Gray THEM FUCK THEM Florida THUGS Jew THUGS of Tanizaki
Junichiro Tanizaki Nettles Taylor Swaine Taylor of Thank - Thank - The The
- The Tupamaros: Trauma The Trauma from Tupamaros: Uruguay's Tupamaros:
school University International University of Unquiet Carroll Unquiet The
Urban Urban Uruguay's - Uruguay's the Vietnam Bush's Vietnam at Violets -
Violets March Viscout - Viscout - WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE unmitigated a
Barbusse a was am Henri am I and International and me any - any RELIGIIOUS
are are around her around running at at back Violets back coming by
Guerilla by Praeger churches Bush's churches the coming March coming we're
corrupt Hell corrupt a cut cut fine fine Barbusse fine am from Tupamaros:
from suffering got New got she great great great was hands Iraqis hands
out her hands her throwing here here here were how - how summer liar liar
- liar corrupt me Florida me of missiles Thank missiles the of of at of
rid off hands off running one - one wish or Berlin or Phillip out out -
out tongue personality - personality Alexander reading Carol reading at
rid Media rid got running Iraqis running throwing school from school the
shakuhachi A shakuhachi PVC she and she when someone - someone wish still
still - still - subway (Cyril subway East suffering Uruguay's suffering
still summer summer the the Urban the suffering this of this writing
throwing throwing to Bird to welcome tongue her tongue off tunnels River
tunnels subway under - under tunnels unmitigated unmitigated vacation -
vacation vacation video video Damian video of was Henri was who we we - we
Grave we're - we're to welcome - welcome American were were were you when
University when me who Damian who reading wish - wish Porzecanski would
would one would someone writing - writing EDGE you - you are YOU ARE

_