\\ !mmuneplay @ roadamer!ka

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Tue Sep 30 22:45:33 CEST 2003

>On Monday, September 29, 2003, at 06:49  AM, Lumena Atherton wrote:
>> likes:
>> beautiful images and easy to use software
>> cyberfeminista theory and modern painting.
>> people who emphasize experiental ideas, the personal
>> is the message.
>
>Glad that we have some lady friends on this list as well.  Geekdom has
>too long been the exclusive domain of, as one 'wise-woman' has typed,
>"occidental males".

                  imbeciles

>Also, the idea of easy to use software, well, thank god someone else is
>of that opinion!
>Technology, as beautiful a vista as it may provide, has been the blame
>for so much poorly executed thoughts.

blame - z!mpl!.okz!dent male refusz
! uant - z!mpl!.ost.europa

>> hi, me?

ma!!!b

>> I don't like work that has nothing to say except that
>> it is part of some technological trend - that sucks.
>>
>> quote...
>> I am intereested in work that tells me a story,shows
>> me what you see or teachs me to see from a new
>> humanistic view.
>>
>> technology is dull, humans are interesting.
>>

>> Lumena.

this week end marks the inaugural deployment of immuneplay [tm] into very real .bio situations.
immuneplay [tm] will be analyzing the performance* of the 'ilikeu.de \ immuneplay.com' luscious ferrari
on a north american race circuit.

>> technology is dull, humans are interesting.

precis

>> Lumena.

hence nn wants a co-pilot _ the 2x kind.

http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/picz/20.6.3/07.jpg

u uant +?

* simple.formality to confirm what one 'wise-woman' has been ultra whispering: OST>EUROPA - simply.SUPERIOR

   a very nice guy and talented driver. He drove the heck out of that thing.
   I remember him passing me at the 90 degree turn going to the s/f line:
   I was at the apex while he was passing me on the outside, sliding over all four wheels.
   It scared the living daylights out of me