true love adventure ....... I REFUSE

portholeaccel portholeaccel at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 18 06:54:58 CEST 2003

nn: I refuse
portholeaccel: you refuse what
nn: i refuse to participate in licking wal-mart
fat if you are not going to let me profit share
portholeaccel: but we are not a legal company
there is no profit sharing
nn:i have created the deluxe ultra fat licking
machine
portholeaccel: but we do not like fat licking
machines only fat licking humans
nn: but it is simple Superior
portholeaccel: this maybe true but we need real
fat flesh licking, no paradigm
nn: i loved you
portholeaccel: it was truelove
nn: I refuse
portholeaccel: for love or money
nn: need multitasking 30 ferrari
portholeaccel:need reduced priced products while
selling fat licking fun
portholeaccel: do you like to lick fat?
nn: no
portholeaccel: do you have fat credit card?
nn: not for you
portholeaccel: you pay for truelove fat licking
and it will be your karma for others to pay for
nato true love fat licking
nn: is this true
portholeaccel: yes it is fortune cookie say very
true
nn: i will buy one life time of reduced fat
licking fun
portholeaccel: that will be 450,000 dollars
please
nn: credit over drawn
portholeaccel: BAD KARMA FOR EVER!!!!!!!!!!
nn: crying

=====
depARTURES Vs. arRIVALS