[syndicate] Re: Re: Re: Re: "A Small Note"

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun Sep 7 00:19:03 CEST 2003

It's true that Y2k scares me to pieces. I have no idea what to expect!
Azure and I have really stocked up this time - and what if there's no
power for weeks? We'll be stuck in Brooklyn. But at least it's years
away.

(In the meantime, if you go to the Trace site below, there's a Y2k project
I did over the 'hinge' of the millennium with a number of volunteers,
tracking traceroutes around the planet.)

- Alan

finger sondheim at panix.com