[syndicate] Re: Is the Internet Dying?

Michael Watson michaelw at eleanorrigby.net
Fri Sep 5 18:05:54 CEST 2003

It's funny that you should mention this because I just got back
from Burning Man (www.burningman.org) and met a naked man, a
post-op transexual, who had his penis removed. The vaginal
construction was impressive from my not-too-close observation but
sadly, it did not make him a woman (but maybe that is not what he
was interested in)

I've put together some net art links and plan on greatly expanding
it if anyone is interested:
http://www.eleanorrigby.net/netexp/links.html

Michael