[syndicate] Is the Internet Dying?

eduardo at navasse.net eduardo at navasse.net
Fri Sep 5 19:01:59 CEST 2003

I think what is proposed in the text below can only happen if one expects
a preconceived ideal of the internet to come about.  This is no different
than someone looking at a work of art and saying "that is not art" because
it does not meet my preconceived standards of what art should be."  Or to
put it in more simple terms: parents complaining that their child did not
turn out to be what they wanted her to be, as opposed to letting the child
grow on her own.

I read through the text, and kept wondering if it was some sort of ironic
joke.  But I never found the punch line.  I am still waiting for the punch-line...
it seems a bit too simple on purpose.  You should send it to Tim Bernes-Lee.

Eduardo Navas
http://navasse.net
http://netartreview.net