\\ f!orano

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Oct 30 23:05:43 CET 2003

Henry Warwick <henry.warwick at sbcglobal.net>

>The Voices in my Head tell me that on 10/29/03 11:47 AM, tosca teran at
>joypet at the-wire.com wrote:
>
>> i am seriously interested in who this obviously angry and bitter individual
>> 'kom!kl! imbecile' is?<A1>
><snip>
>> i say to you, quit playing the victimized pseudo eccentric genius and get on
>> with life and creativity baby!
>>
>> it's easy to point fingers isn't it <F8>?

it's easier to suck poiting fingers isn't it <FF>?

>Ding! Ten points. I agree. It seems all it takes is the mere mention of C74
>or related software, and nn/integer is off on their standard rant written in
>semi-1337, which is
>
>a: so 5 minutes ago.
>b: absurd, as if the denizens of the levlist don't already know what nn/i
>thinks about c74 et al.
>
>Note: nn/i is much more interesting when providing poetic insight into the
>nature of things, or actually sitting down and writing interesting,
>innovative, and useful software.
>
>Unfortunately, both have become increasingly rare events

nn - scared senseless

>, and I won't bother
>with the Ferrari fixation.
>
>I wish nn/i would provide the above noted production.
>

>HW

nn does not make the same mistake twice.

0 poetry. 0 software.

several lawsuits

nn - scared senseless

rene beekman <rbeekman at xs4all.nl>

>From: integer at www.god-emil.dk
>> In Mr.Dekam's defense the entire simply.incompetent occident poser
>> amalgam experienced NEW modular dreams 5 years after NATO.0+55, eg.
>> Zicarelli, Ralske, Rokeby, Gaffney et al, etc.
>>
>> As stated, modular + component anything -> simply occident outdated.
>
>if 'modular' is an outdated concept, nato.0+55 was anything but an
>early adopter;
><http://www.audiovisualizers.com/toolshak/vidsynth/sandin/sandin.htm>

we look forward to Cycling74 introducing exemplary information [eg. above - zku!k]
during more durable scenery.

>btw afaik nato.0+55 was released in the second half of 1999 (after the
>nato bombing of serbia which gave it its name)

speculation [nn - scared senseless

>- my calender tells me
>we still live in 2003,

are you now 41 +?

>making it only 4 years since nato.0+55's
>release, not 5...

aaAAAAAAAAAAAA

nn - 27 + progress = inevitable

>The eye is a window on the soul