No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Oct 16 08:47:16 CEST 2003

joshua goldberg

>if you're an egotistic, hypocritical, faded net-art project, maybe.

               "I am now the circulation of meaning, of the eternal possibility,
                communication as a being.

                Don't give me a name, I'll disappear,
                a child, an idiot, a madman,
                a name without a name closed in my world.
                I want to be free to wish, to wish to disappear,
                in a pulsation, blended with you,
                my heavenly lover.
                You change my self into
                pure energy, into a fluid, a rush, a pulsation of love.
                Without fences, without name, without meaning.
                only the lively movement of a double being."

uat ud u hav done
! azk

>maybe.

why maybe

pzb. faded net-art project [doez dzat mean _u (not u) ma! ark!v m! +?????????????
                                uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuula

nn - heavn !n ur mouth