\\ okz!dent prozt!tuz!e

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun Oct 12 22:12:33 CEST 2003

from =?UTF-8?Q?Gisle_Fr=F8ysland?= <gif at bek.no> - another ost.europa financed prostitute

>Subject: [syndicate] URGENT - BEK: Call for action

                                             pravda

>BEK - Bergen Centre for Electronic Arts might be forced to close down early
>next year due to lack of governmental support.

Gisle is free to volunteer for more Open Source Slavery\Sex

>For this reason we

>call for your support.

incidently - ost.europa citizens have been financing bek.no
incidently - bek.no has been supporting social rape via simply.obtuse
             ultra irresponsible social + cultural agenda

---

>From: Trond Lossius <lossius at bek.no>
>Subject: URGENT - BEK: Call for support

                                   please

>BEK - Bergen Centre for Electronic Arts might be forced to close down early
>next year due to lack of governmental support. For this reason we call for
>your support. If you believe that BEK should continue to exist, please
>express your support at our web page:
>
>http://www.bek.no
>
>or by sending a mail to demo at bek.no.

what is your early budget

>HISTORY

of course oSt.europa style ordnung + disziplin isnt my objektive
aber i would like some assurances that bek.no will not sponsor social rape

>BEK hosted the first international workshop dealing with Nato.0+55 in the
>summer of 2000, and has been profiled as a valuable resource for artists in
>Norway and abroad using live technologies such as Max, MSP, Nato.0+55,
>streaming technology, Keystroke/Keyworx, etc. The mailing list /55\ was
>established when Netochka Nezvanova was thrown of the Max-MSP mailing list.
>HC Gilje and Kurt Ralske of 242.pilots first met during the workshop at BEK.
>242.pilots has toured the world as pioneers of real time based video
>performance, and the received the Image Award at Transmediale.03
>International Media Art Festival in Berlin, February 2003.

mdaaaaa ... cycling74 employees are criminals. kurt ralske is a criminal.
it is unfortunate western governments are no longer interested in luxury + excess.

oSt.europa - simply.superior

NN \\ immuneplay.com

                                     p u n k t

                                     [