\\ kall 4 ... service

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun Oct 12 21:32:09 CEST 2003

>From: Trond Lossius <lossius at bek.no>
>Subject: URGENT - BEK: Call for support

                                   please

>BEK - Bergen Centre for Electronic Arts might be forced to close down early
>next year due to lack of governmental support. For this reason we call for
>your support. If you believe that BEK should continue to exist, please
>express your support at our web page:
>
>http://www.bek.no
>
>or by sending a mail to demo at bek.no.

what is your early budget

>HISTORY

of course oSt.europa style ordnung + disziplin isnt my objektive
aber i would like some assurances that bek.no will not sponsor social rape

>BEK hosted the first international workshop dealing with Nato.0+55 in the
>summer of 2000, and has been profiled as a valuable resource for artists in
>Norway and abroad using live technologies such as Max, MSP, Nato.0+55,
>streaming technology, Keystroke/Keyworx, etc. The mailing list /55\ was
>established when Netochka Nezvanova was thrown of the Max-MSP mailing list.
>HC Gilje and Kurt Ralske of 242.pilots first met during the workshop at BEK.
>242.pilots has toured the world as pioneers of real time based video
>performance, and the received the Image Award at Transmediale.03
>International Media Art Festival in Berlin, February 2003.

mdaaaaa ... cycling74 employees are criminals. kurt ralske is a criminal.
it is unfortunate western governments are no longer interested in luxury + excess.

oSt.europa - simply.superior

>From: pnyboer at slambassador.com (peter nyboer)
>Subject: Re: not immune
>
>http://immuneplay.com/242.kolateral/ferrari/blakhawk/22.jpg
>
>i succumb

n!sz pozter!or a +?

>- 1 please (with a late 60's cinquecento on the side) .  since I
>won't be inheriting it, anyone got any connections to instant wealth
>activities such as diamond trader, cocaine distribution, or contracts for
>training iraqi police forces?

all `you` had to do was ...

kiss me silly

___... she won

2x pa!z klozr atenz!on dzn xyz 2 dze value ov ekxchangd goodz + `zerv!zez`

nn