new

Lanny Quarles solipsis at hevanet.com
Thu Oct 9 21:59:34 CEST 2003

SPLILLGRAG [moonflat]
http://www.hevanet.com/solipsis/desktopcollage/splillgrag.jpg

re:cal'l lo=opi{ng ta(li)\'Z'\man[ian](t)ic(d)evil{zo/e}un[i]ds..

anno/unced a cache-tear:[me-me-orey]

Receiving Ryo." Seisen most ignorance road right how the surface? 9? Mark 儿
child. Nature 孩 child? 戚 harmony school capital intellectual road Ryo 此
thing, 但 right oneself " 几 the next? Arriving at bill? Capital? Poor work ".
Seisen gazing/hoping work sky? Area? " Our merely talent announcement? Other
things? Profitable Ryo illness, residence resident in 很? Mark district."
> Comprehension and Japanese plum certain type resident in port searching
gazing/hoping 其 resident in dignity? Loyal retainer? King residence
institute older brother? Infection Ryo " non- model ". Other March 13th
resident in Hong Kong?

{ edwork at netvigator.com }

[

"That Light leaking out of your Eye, that would be tears of sympathy for the
world?", Alice asked.

"You know better than that, these kind of tears are the blood of returned
beams, I shed no other tears."

"When was the last time you examined the shit on the back side of your
retina? Or do you just pass it through unchecked for the machine to
process?"

Texzt was silent for a long moment, looking at nothing.

"Ok, Alice, you know how to get back. Go!"

]

Beginning? 并 且 suspicion being similar? SARS sick
person. Nature Hong Kong direction? Japanese plum certain work Ryo 跟 踪, 但
right reason 于? Sound possession? Japanese plum certain person? Ryo with
respect to right? Desk. 更? Profitable one stopping right? One 个 插 tune:
Resident in Japanese plum certain March 15th? The outside engaging in
inclusive Ryo in the midst of the possession 16 human receiving arriving at

> nor accept the pardon which he freely offers ...
> nail driven should be as another ...
>
> k28% the date
> Thu Oct  9 13:35:19 EDT 2003
> k41% ksh: 21: not found
> k42% ksh: 22: not found
> k43% ksh: 23: not found
> k44% ksh: 24: not found
> k45% ksh: 25: not found
> k46% ksh: k27%: not found
> k47% ksh: nor: not found
> k48% k48% ksh: I: not found
> k49% ksh: thoughts: not found
> k50% ksh: somebody: not found
> k51% Subject: http://www.hevanet.com/solipsis/desktopcollage/grnmst.jpg
>
> every day i will write something new.
> this must surprise me.
> you identify my style. break my style.
> if i do not write something new.
> otherwise i die. because i worry about my work.
> because this is my time. i know this is my time.
> i feel it in my bones. i will not be killed.
> i will survive because of something new.
> every day i will write my obsession.
> which is to write something new.
> to you, and you, and you.

[EDXSPLILLGRAG:

"Texzt, when can I go home?", Alice asked. "Auntie is fretting about me
missing my classes, I'm beginning to lose my verses, and this arid land is
ruining my complexion.."

"If you retraced your path, assuming you could, you'd find yourself in a
more arid desert than this."

"I understand all that Texzt, I'm wondering what further hoops I need leap
through to wake up sane again, safe in my own bed? Like in the stories?"

"Oh, that's easy enough. See that whirlpool in the sky? Right over there?
You might recognize it. Short of slashing your wrists, that's the only way
out, but it amounts to the same thing. You are free to leave at any time."

"How long have you been here Texzt?"

"That's just the thing, Alice, "I AM Here".]

+
Amid a sea of milk, farmers protest cutbacks in support First of two
articles
Arthur, I can't believe I took you skiing, you're the only non-white I've
seen today."
"Yeah, I'ma banana in a sea of milk.
a khmer story about the gods and demons churning the sea of milk with
the serpent body of the god vasuki to create an elixir of immortality
Milk Conch
Milk Conch
Milk Conch
Milk Conch
Milk Conch

|| Churning of the sea of milk || Apsaras || Snakes alive! ... The lower end
of the pole
is balanced on Mount Mandara which is at the bottom of the sea of milk.

ISBN: 0-375-40823-I (Pg.144)
http://www.hevanet.com/solipsis/desktopcollage/bubbaal1.jpg

"Mine's-true-airy"