[syndicate] Re: Re: Re: Direct Action <<>> Forgiving Arnold & Voting forthe Familiar + Brainwashing

.pavu.com j_p.halgand at pavu.com
Mon Oct 13 16:49:44 CEST 2003

At 15:07 +0200 13/10/03, fmadre at free.fr wrote:
>  > > >than in Garment District and other small to
>>  > >medium sized businesses in the US? I think only in Zola's times the
>>  workers
>>  > >were exploited and abused more than in contemporary American capitalism.
>
>I'd say that it's worse now, only that the ugliest exploitation is happening
>outside europe and the us
>
>>  > >No wonder mass brainwashing is so successful. That partly explains why 50
>>  > >percent of Americans still believe that Bush regime is conducting an
>>  > >excellent foreign policy.
>
>or is it not the reverse ?
>I believe that the whole history of the USA leads to Bush (and beyond), as the
>whole history of France leads to having Chirac right now (and someone else
>later). I don't mean that it is in anyway predictable, but only logical a
>posteriori

so does the whole universe story so far (unless you're creationnist)

1. the big bang
2. the seed and the fruit
3. life
4. after life etc

works the same with everything

and would make a good P.JUce story anyhow

>I was thinking of this recently as we were having a family discussion over our
>respective responsibilities in the invasion of irak. yes, we have such
>discussions, it is interesting to note that they have been happening much more
>frequently since we got rid of our TV. before that we talked more often of how
>stupid and manipulative tv is, between 2 bouts of watching it, our default
>activity.
>
>f.

sounds like season 10 of 'Married... with children'

next you can try causeries au coin du feu and smoke signals
but you hav eto be pepe first and this is in anyway predictable

jp