\\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun Nov 30 03:07:20 CET 2003

>Trond Lossius <lossius at bek.no>
>
>>I second the request to keep the archives of LEV when the list is shut down.
>>I don't care much for legal matters,
>

>Trond, why do you refer to our mentioning Cycling74 et al as legal matters?

Par example, have you or anyone else able to post to the Cycling74 MAX forum,
raised this issue when the MAX archives `disappeared`?

Why have the archives from Cycling74's MAX forum magically `disappeared`,
a girl of five, tailed by yellow ducks, 4 in number, on a day of august pondered,
as all 3, blp blp blp, one after one after one other, into the magical pond wondered. Haven't you +?

Is it a legal issue and/or a social one (ouuuu...perhaps a question of magic da?!?)
If you wish to entertain the dichotomy, that is.

We are unpleasantly bemused with the stupidity and criminal comportment of Cycling74 Inc,
mais we also upleasanntly are bemused with things other than.

>I don't care much for legal matters,

Yet you do care about history, and so we are pleased.
Relax. What else do you care about (suggestive of your history this would be)?

Read: http://plot.bek.no/pipermail/55/2003-April/005007.html

Water? We know already what some of you others care about, what but
what (care full with the water ...) does every one else care about \+\ _why +?

NN watches as Kurt Ralske mumbles to his "simply.supermarket" looking self: "Fuck it, I've got work to do",
and smiles as she does at all `workers`,     ////  ...  care full with  ... mais ... qu'est ce que vous faite +?
                                                        a, pardon ... rrrien! ... je dessine une maison.
                                                        quoi +? ... caaaaa, cest pas normal ...
                                                        truc la ... e
                                                        he airily informed us after the Russian Revolu ...
                                                        excusez moi ...
                                                        "kcuF ti od ot krow tog ev'I"
                                                        Zut alors, armata americana ... s!!mpl!.sexs!
                                                        Debili mintali ...
                                                        una strage yankee in Irak
                                                        1x looking glass 4 1x bestie

>I would think that the european market has a big potential for a
>sustained nato0.55 community, with their own dynamics and bears also
>some economic chances, that everyone needs to pay the bills.
>
>I do have some more thoughts of creating and maintaining such a
>community. This would give former and future nn-software a public

NN does not make the same public `mistake` twice,
well ...mayyyyybe if Mr. Gilje tells us why he feels NATO.0+55 is outdated

>and commer

           ////  ...  care full with the water ... ... VOUS! Qu'est ce que vous faite la !!!!
                                                       Je dessine une savonnette ...
                                                       Pour quoi?!
                                                       Avec du savon et de l'eau de rose
                                                       ... ?!
                                                       Elle présente à la vue une forme rebondie, colorée et dure

ZZZZZZZo

>cial background beyond mediocres north-american communities.

Are all the NATO.0+55 thieves North American? C'est ca! Discussion complete.
\it is lovers who find when found by language not workers\. No, they are all members of NATO countries.
We are partial to meaningful statistics. These statistics have been ongoing for centuries.
It is simply required that we exchange select 242.names up and around down for a photo shoot opportunity,

eg.
        first world <-> third world
        progress <-> "bullshit" (david Zicarelli 2000)
        estimables <-> thieves
        innovative <-> 5 years outdated
        I am not lying, I am withholding information <-> father "I" have sinned in ca
        the result of 22 mil years of research <-> father "I" have sinned in ny (after ca - dbl stupidity points)
        matrix <-> buffer
        242.pilots <-> poptart jit.siclists
        think <-> self (ie. copy paste from one other than self + call your self unique)
        modular <-> compulsory exploitation

lv.theory <-> ... i specialize in naming the unknown

couldn't you tell

NN  \/\  http://plot.bek.no/pipermail/55/2003-April/005007.html

                                                         \\ `you` are but mostly unconscious
                                                                nature has forgiven `you` and nature i am not

                                          pre.konssept!Øn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn.

-

Netochka Nezvanova  - simply.SUPERIOR