\\ In conclusion ...

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sat Nov 29 07:24:57 CET 2003

Dear Tom,

In conclusion, we wish to emphasize the importance of maintaining the public record,
inclusive of our and others' persistent struggle against the myopic Cycling74 Inc digital bandits and its affiliates.

As you have undoubtedly concluded, we have initiated legal action against Cycling74 Inc and its employees.

Although confident of our triumph, for some time, a victory in court, whilst meaningful to us,
is but meaningless to this community, without continued access to our communal history,
the historic record of this community,  where this community came from,
where this community went, where this community is going, and reasons thereof.

We have sacrificed years of our personal lives for this community.
We wish to ensure public access to this record, here, elsewhere, for now, and graceful years to come.
It is crucial for us, it is crucial for future generations of artists, for future generations of explorers,
for future generations of complete human beings.

We appeal to you, to ensure that the history of this community is not destroyed.
We appeal to you, to ensure that public access to this record, is not jeopardized by anyone,
inclusive of, but not limited to, Cycling74 Inc, its employees, affiliates and agents.

Kind regards, Netochka Nezvanova