No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sat Nov 29 06:40:16 CET 2003

"Ken" <renueden at earthlink.net>

>Dearest NN,
>    If you feel this way, why not come help develop pure data and lead the
>cause...

Because my dear, I carve my own path, through tears, through joy.
No girl has been a coward, no girl is a coward, no girl shall be one.

As for pure data, Miller Puckette begets my compliments for giving life to his dreams,
unlike David Zicarelli who specializes in licensing and/or stealing dreams.

If Miller's dreams were richer I would marry him, but you see they aren't,
so I dream _my dreams, delicious dreams, for I am a girl, and I dream of `you`,
and I named `us` ... immuneplay [tm].

After all, I want `you` to stay ...

NN

                                           pre.konssept!Øn