DMZ

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Nov 28 07:23:47 CET 2003

DMZ

Hello most loving person alan alan whom I have known it seems forever. Do
you remember the first time... Remember when you called on me... Well... I
am still here trying to help you! I hate to give up on you! When you
requested information I promised to help you. I know that information will
be very helpful to your lifestyle and skills set. But more important, I
know that it will be very important to you and Azure and Azure and Azure
and Azure and Azure5 and will be very important to her lifestyle and
skills set. I know you 5 can be very happy together. I will help make you
very happy but you must let me make you very happy. On my own and by
myself I cannot make you very happy well can I. Of course not. Do you
remember when you called on me for... Well I still want to help you. But I
can't help you unless you want me to help you. Then I can send you people.
I can't do anything unless you allow me to send you people.

I really hate to give up on you!

It is so easy for me to help you  5. I am sure Azure and Azure and Azure
and Azure and Azure5 want me to help you. Please let me help you write
now. It's ridiculous but I can't help you unless you let me help you will
you let me help you. Do you know how absurd this is? You must let me help
you.

I haven't given up on you  5 and you 6. I so much want to help you. I was
born to help you with your life style and skillset. Well I still do want
that.

Dhyana M. Zagri