\\ jit.popz

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed Nov 26 06:56:20 CET 2003

From: Gregory Taylor <gtaylor at rtqe.net> - another criminal employed by Cycling74

                                and another jit.pilot - http://www.miau-miau.com

Mr. Taylor, ironic you of all people should mention credit,
after stealing our sine.x CD and broadcasting it on a pop.tart radio station
where you worked as an employee, after your previous job, as an employee.

Ironic also, for, as we recall, your current employer's employees
have reverse engineered practically all of our software,
and are currently selling a derivative under the white trash pseudonym Jitter.

Ironic also, considering your current employer's employees
traffic in illegal software.

>:-)

Kredit

\\ before the storm