\\ jit.kreativity

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed Nov 26 06:45:28 CET 2003

Joshua Kit Clayton has said: "learning = thievery"

josh at goldbergs.com - another jit.pilot - http://www.goldbergs.com
                     another jit.pilot - http://www.miau-miau.com

josh at goldbergs.com has said

>ok, then, this is a feature request for jit.qt.record:
>
>attribute: write_notify (default 0)
>
>when write_notify is 1, a wroteframe n message comes out of the dump outlet
>every time frame n is written.
>
>pretty please o please.

Mr. Goldberg, lest anyone conclude you are an artist,
as you are aware, from before your NATO.0+55 ownership was terminated,
your suggestion is in fact copied from NATO.0+55 and it would further
criminalize Jitter.

Cycling74 has sufficient legal problems as it is.

On the other hand we understand better each day the reason
we have been banned from the MAX-list for over 2 years:

Rape