\\ ltz dr!ve

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed Nov 19 07:00:21 CET 2003

=?iso-8859-1?Q?=95?= <l------------------l at inbox.lv>

>heretico wrote:
>
>> actually this already exists - its called pdp/pidip
>
>exists, yes.  but, nn can take a 'pdp/pidip' [for example] and make
>it more interesting.  don't you think ?
>
>     .  1001 .

0. nn doesnt take from the occident. you are but poor.

2. approx absurd for you to expect nn to ever give again
   prior 2 ... [let me use your imagination. you do have one riiiiiight +?

heretico

>you are right of course

after all ... all girls do look. feel. smell. taste. think differently

>of course

why of course. have you had them all +?

after you do whom will you ... [let me use your imagination. you do have one riiiiiight +?

ltz dr!v