\\ cycling.preview - Jeremy Bernstein

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed Nov 19 06:23:35 CET 2003

>                242.preview |
>
>                        Perhaps Mr. Jeremy Bernstein will try even HARDer to cover up
>                        his SOFT criminal activities (we like stories within stories)
>

>0.   On December Dec 26, 2002 Jeremy Bernstein tells us _ http://www.bootsquad.com/nato/nato10.html
>

>2.   On Apr 12, 2003 Jeremy Bernstein tells us - http://www.bootsquad.com/nato/index.html
>

>        "a discussion of NATO.0+55+3d modular
>         Jeremy Bernstein
>         August, 2000,
>         revised January 2001
>         revised again July 2001, and again August 2001
>

>         PLEASE NOTE: These pages, as of late 2001, are no longer updated. I no longer use NATO with any regularity
>         and certainly do not recommend it. It's a decent tool, with fair performance, opaque documentation,
>         supported by a person or people with rather poor (aggressive, vindictive) interpersonal communication skills.
>         I leave these pages for informational purposes only, since I don't think there's any other plainly written
>         description of NATO out there at this time. Buyer beware, and best of luck. jb
>
>         (If you are looking for a flexible environment for manipulating visual information, check out Jitter or softVNS 2.
>         I have a strong conflict of interest in recommending Jitter, but it's really splendid stuff.)"
>

>4.  On March Dec 26, 2002, the estimable (-.-) Cycling74 employee Jeremy Bernstein,
>    tells us  ...  http://www.salon.com/tech/feature/2002/03/01/netochka/
>

>>Jeremy Bernstein
>
>J/e/r/e/m/y/B/e/r/n/s/t/e/i/n
>

>ltz dr!ve

oops, I sincerely apologize. I hope I did not hopelessly confuse
nor irritate you, the audience, with the senseless copy/paste.

The correct date for http://www.salon.com/tech/feature/2002/03/01/netochka/
where Jeremy Bernstein very attentively showers the world in gifts, among them
that his NATO.0+55 license has been terminated, is in fact March 1, 2002, ... which
the world has been known to celebrate before Apr 12, 2003

On 9 January 2001, Jeremy Bernstein has magically said: "Cycling 74 is an oasis of corporate decency"

ltz dr!ve