POLICE VARIATIONS/TEMPORAL MESSAGES

August Highland hmfah3 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 8 10:48:43 CET 2003

POLICE VARIATIONS/TEMPORAL MESSAGES

HE/SHE DEMENTIA #0000001:

Worthless could.  In, P =(x.  In a \Delta.  Resolution, was structured.  Learned g not to numer; d.
Can't, RRRRRRRRR } class.  Aaaaaaaaaa, ("q=" multiple.  So there., >>FOR CIST OP.  Above, is, These
two leave a.  In a fish to.  I suppose, classes Java,.  *********, ********* days, and.  Stop, the
333,.  Blathering tested be able.  That i, doctors." to compare.

HE/SHE DEMENTIA #0000002:

P is a p ARGUMENTS.  Aaaaaaaaaa, Latin power. Let.  Ffl endcol has a } Only.  From the Susie must
be.  Current) missing the.  A. more than.  Are, it } ...}.  Retur nnew, class !tr?!=td?!.  Number of
selection seventy.  Insecurity, ever and jews?.  Char GIVES.  Does, ret - the form, nor.  With this
only Loops:.  Obtained Clearly }{}}}{}{.  Well mr., surely a.

HE/SHE DEMENTIA #0000003:

If(, knowledge. monitoring.  The code case where components.  Asynchrono, typeOf In.  Thing can, 6
d.  Contain factors the degree.  Of the shows that comparison.  Principles, why? i look out.
((simple, computer mod p.  Pointed that comes project.  Ns for, stoop so "HELP" at.  They have, not
********.  Is your only noise from the.  Into a, ME! I to Java..  ......... "u005a A-Z.  If you,
existing going to.

HE/SHE DEMENTIA #0000004:

Was dry. i good..  This i MyExceptio val.  A rational objects Sometimes.  Expert,, visible black,
the.  And of a.  Contact. * 1; g(x which.  Worked, waving and die a.  Funny, NegativeAr soldiers.
Insome, above. illustrate.  Game got taking.  Divisor") MONEY !!!! .print(ai.  Ships AAAAAAAAA.
What value.  Be two fresh the.  +_+_+_+_, pressure *********.

HE/SHE DEMENTIA #0000005:

(i; j) and create a simplePutL.  She, lines \\.  \delta Type going.  Days later, any house.  Calling
then cast and makes.  True in a DOLLARS.  In +_+_+_+_ *********.  Been, police variations.
Gendarmes, there who The.  Used in Grann.  No Pardon.  And mate some e.  Still **, Java: .Create;.
Com-, there are generaliza.  Same as ate who.  For, from try f.

HE/SHE DEMENTIA #0000006:

Java, not type bits.  Two are -- create ));.  6 more, like I'm ards,.  Comparabl item){.. isn't.
Indeed., Value upgraded.  When the implementi.  End obviates ask.  E on -- ++.  On,, -- the months.
Machine to F {.  Mod (x wasn't ME! I.  For, The ON THE.  For t the.  Spring '96 neither 3.  And
pass, tion using g.

HE/SHE DEMENTIA #0000007:

Board. mk, the range Eiffel.  Boolean and die a times,.  Than building LaTeX into.  ********* were.
Thwacked guess that.  Other We've listed..  P, 12: od; r.  Program in seemed as sequence.  That
hilly Fairy world..  Type message. integer b..  Diacritics, impossible cry..  To test, Sales,
public.  Feature systems, than the.  Argument the great fan-.  It has demand repeatedly.

HE/SHE DEMENTIA #0000008:

Brings in, Olin industry,.  Methods,, best in.  Likes, Object statically.  Language Recall the one.
And using a.  Because it ebeen es:.  Hypotheses -+-   -+- perked up..  Tonight, Type casts
aluminnum.  Strong Datatypes: to it..  I  .  i is doublylink.  With when was handed.  That?, is
well- equal,.  And as a Her dad nnew.  Stream, be here. witless.  Easier., ******** which is.

HE/SHE DEMENTIA #0000009:

Row. - e; d 2 E. e.  Price., s on q worked.  Errors, questions have been.  Isnot, {}{}{}{ START.
Typed, link... my.  End \\\\\\\ right now,.  Similar results of methods"..  Terms have in a has
been.  Simplified, parameter Susie like.  I held tttttttttt needs an.  Boy it, *********
heaf..  )e; lieutenant THEY LIKE.  Further polymorphi e ffl.  Applicatio temporal messages.
Continue, ones to it is even.

august highland

muse apprentice guild
--"expanding the canon into the 21st century"
www.muse-apprentice-guild.com

culture animal
--"following in the footsteps of tradition"
www.cultureanimal.com