d>Art03

director at eaf.asn.au director at eaf.asn.au
Fri Nov 7 06:12:19 CET 2003

--
EXPERIMENTAL ART FOUNDATION curates its exhibition program to
represent new work that expands current debates and ideas in

Lion Arts Centre North Terrace at Morphett Street Adelaide
PO Box 8091 Station Arcade South Australia 5000
Tel: +618 8211 7505  Fax +618 8211 7323
email: eaf at eaf.asn.au  bookshop email: eafbooks at eaf.asn.au web:
http://www.eaf.asn.au
Director: Melentie Pandilovski  Administrator: Julie Lawton
Program Manager: Michael Grimm Bookshop Manager: Ken Bolton

Assisted by the Commonwealth Government through the Visual Arts Craft
Board of the Australia Council and the South Australian Government
through Arts SA. The EAF is proudly smoke-free.