\\ ep!genet!k prozezez - dze f!lth haz zoured dze zueeeeetnesz - lazt zupper prev!eu

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed May 21 06:59:35 CEST 2003

joshua goldberg illustrating the myth of pain

>kurt and hc have done nothing but support and promote your software.
>you're a pig.

what prompted this comment mr.goldberg +?

nn - licking the evolution

>kurt and hc have done nothing but support and promote your software.

                    i am certain had you ever lived with a clever girl you wouldn't be so certain

-

mr.goldberg - would you believe it: you are confusing me. when i am the vortex you insult me.
when i am emphasizing my cycles of contingency you insult me.
you may influence me in both directions simultaneously - if you acquainted are
with the one other circumstance under which this bidirectionality occurs
you understand my rightful concern.