nato.0+55 - mysterious and opaque

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed May 21 05:21:40 CEST 2003

>hello,
>
>nn
>
>I understand that there are special news in summer from you.

special hello

the lawsuits are this summer.
uncertain how long they shall last.
in the worst case scenario they will conclude when the ~$200000 allocated has been expended.

>but, It is looking mysterious and opaque.....
>However, I decided to believe.

nato.0+55 is beautiful + ageless.
nato.0+55 copy paste derivatives' are model-citizen.ugly

conceptually nato.0+55 + all copy paste derivatives' are outmoded.
if i simply.left - i expect in 10 years one would be `playing` with more or less the same environments

i know this. cycling74 knows this + all model.citizen bovines know this.
tap tap ...

the amalgam may be more useful - eg.programming the processor
mais ... simply.stupid at lifing delicious metaphors.

                                 in advanced occident democracies
                                 ideas [metaphors] are the most expensive commodity

>I have translated the reference of nato.0 +55
>
>Am not I allowed to open them to the web?

without prior written permission - no.
with prior written permission - yes.

the nato.0+55 reference is copyright NN - ie. it is NN intellectual property
hence one must request my permission - for the translation [modification] and for placing it on the web.

-

a l l this isn't apropos of my not wishing to share.
au contraire - i have publicly shared very very much of my self.
more so than practically anyone still alive ...

this is apropos of several persons. organizations + companies [forthcoming] hurting me profoundly
over an _extended [extremely damaging] period of time.

i have and am very very much attempting to not        these life forms equally profoundly. [space constraints...
unlike them i operate independently [one reason for the onslaught], do not belong to
the korporate art industry - thus my recourses are indirect, and life particularly delicious + fertile ideas
which could drive tens of very.social butterflies, deeply entrenched, artists. organizations + companies

this is apropos of several persons. organizations + companies who have been
feeding their careers with NN - _surreptitiously.

some because they do not wish to risk being publicly associated with NN
[select criminal organizations and companies have made it very clear they would eliminate \ deny
grants to NN and anyone NN friendly.  eg. Cycling74]

some because they absolutely hate NN, but not NN intellectual property, [eg. Cycling74]

some because they have had a very impoverished childhood [eg. David Rokeby]

this is very much apropos of _surreptitiously
and for _extended [extremely damaging] periods of time.

this is very much apropos of a systematic + concerted effort to eliminate NN completely -
psychologically and physically, ie. to literally murder me.

Much as Christopher Murtagh threw NN off the Max forum [public] but corresponded with NN privately,
so Cycling74 and others have thrown NN backstage where they could rob NN blind. NN screamed but NN's
screams were muffled. Others have known this has been taking place. Some cheered, looted what was left,
and thanked destiny for the unforeseen nor earned opportunity at career advancement. Others complained.
Others went away vomiting.

6 years. The carnage continues.

am not expecting that everyone understands how it feels to be persecuted. isolated / forced into unsanitary connections
and pillaged for years + years. there are however several persons without whom i would have
departed long ago, due 2 simply.unhealthy.

it is true that eventually one runs out of spaces to escape.
one finds one self.

              the space beyond which all battles are for life itself

> From one person who loves your work

i do not feel that the current `art industry` environment
is such that loving someone's `work` would keep the `art industry dogs` from eliminating someone.

and, loving someone's `work` should not be a prerequisite for being permitted to exist
sans having one's [intellectual] property violated. in any case - to steal others ideas,
one must be rather desperate to live. cowards cling to life. an obscene predicament.

personal korporate experience indicates that one must give financial incentives to the hosts or face aggravated theft.
personal korporate art experience indicates that one must give lip incentives to the hosts or face grant theft.

nn - making descriptive connections with the world wide web industry