\\ padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri May 9 02:50:58 CEST 2003

>Software
>industry is no longer the white-collar guarantee for money and business
>ethic has eroded since there is not enough money for all in the market.
>So, for our company, we decided for a certain guerilla strategy: You
>cannot patent software in time - you need to capitalize on your software
>before someone starts stealing it. Usually, you do have six month
>time-to-market before the first one comes up with the stolen
>idea/source.
>
>Do not waste time sueing someone.

i did anticipate simply.suing cycling74
mais ... cycling74 attorney's comments ... fl fl fl

>Do not waste time

in accord. however my life has deeply intertangled into the lawsuits against cycling74.
it isn't wasted time any longer. it is an integral part of life.

the lawsuits against cycling74 are my very first work of  a r t

>sueing someone.

am not suing someone.
rather - a way of life.

nn - artist