\\ Cycling74 is selling illegal products

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri May 9 02:30:45 CEST 2003

"Interphase Info" <info at interphase.be> a software distributor has said

>e=3D=22+0=22 color=3D=22=23000000=22 style=3D=22font-size:10pt;color:=23000=
>000;=22>
>I don't know what this is about, and I don't care.<br>

Waking life is filled with I.           Your customers may care. <br>

>I don't know who you are, and I don't care.<br>

You just live here.

I live here.

>Placing insults is easy,

Truth is the most insulting of insults.

              TRUTH - CYCLING74 INC has stolen Netochka Nezvanova's intellectual property, music, software, papers.

Truth - Selling software is easy. Selling your self is difficult.

>incriminating someone even easier.

Truth is the easiest thing to remember.

speak ...

>Nowhere in your long list of insults,

It

is

long

for

Cycling74 has been committing CRIMES FOR YEARS !!

You had not known. Now you do do you not

the present is short

>I don't know what this is about, and I don't care.<br>

        m o o                           m o o

>can I

moo moo

>find proof of what you are saying.

Insults are true. Cycling74 knows this. Now so do we.
Cycling74 has acknowledged some of their CRIMES. And Cycling74 has the documents.

As a human being you may ask Cycling74 for these documents.

If Cycling74 refuses, (they did not inform their customers about their crimes),
I expect Cycling74's attorney would be glad to forward you copies of the documents indicating
that CYCLING74 INC has stolen Netochka Nezvanova's intellectual property, music, software, papers.
that CYCLING74 INC has forced Netochka Nezvanova into KORPORATE PROSTITUTION + INVOLUNTARY EXPLOITATION + ISOLATION.

>I don't care.

Why. Selling illegal products is simply careless.

>So,

Stories never end.

>get out of my mailbox,

Truth is the easiest thing to remember.
I hear and obey.

>and get a life.

Getting a life [from Cycling74] is simply.irresistible.

>I've passed this message on to Cycling 74, because this might help them in
>their lawsuit.

`I don't know what this is about, and I don't care`

Cycling74 is selling illegal products.

is it a sin

http://www.eusocial.org/nn

>and I don't care.<br>