highland sampler

August Highland hmfah3 at hotmail.com
Fri May 2 09:48:18 CEST 2003

NEAR-TEXT EXPERIENCE...........EXCERPT

www.textmodificationstudio.com

distant h the black c rast with t et there!"" e in my grav should "I
think I a ornia. I ke nd holding "I don't se you pas thout knowi "I will
exp allow me to On hearing year ned to me, b Laura and t grown up. I ll
stop tal get guish, and the temptat of some one wall which ullions sur
"He does no ut advances t by breath n him. It wa the power o Laura ng
up, back ose funny t "Toe-clipp had warm, m eating The cow, po m, lost a
st animals for have never at netted h ere he is no tronics fir ving on
vol He's torn b d my cock an le shoves a y thought I ickly told Well,
she w
lips to a de f being too said,"What him her han - being win es of still
or by the wi ion of ridi much in use ry to stand Juno, now r The poet Sc
ates the co ul stanzas, "Deep t ed virgin, ks of chast den adorati
Armstrong, fect of

know it, ut believes your though "Come, then "A little, , and had I
should have "What is th "The matter my duty found there deserted. T the
night, ottom, it w d con-sider Cassandra h ut afterwar ng that her er,
who had or, and was the grea Southward f a warm wind rmed clouds he cow
Audh he "Round abou * * * Fil ewt and toe worm's stin ravening sa . be
impo al, and tha Advocates l nded to aug bullets," h conveye the guards,
Achilles sa ike me, and eighbor chi nhabitants Such were t before they n
of such an means irrel ly after th reath of hi is form was h the low hi
ess as a stared i sed by some clashes of utrality,"D "Is it she? he
Tennyson, i palace was "------ swe rd borne, > golden horn he Iris puts
o eeks the pa n cave is th either risi om the smoo gain and wo r hair
tigh at I wanted as it would inued Harry, but "Joe," said t you stand
buggy. I knew ther so The advanta at have yet n also have ch as one ca e
attack. A to fall on t Ulysses wou but his com would be de s yielded. In
the fir cocks and w e waggon a b ith the res sure; and n o full comp
lready in t So that sid p to expand ons in pric ing my virt afraid of s
strength to nt to me. I "You love allowing ife she wou path of dut him
the lov Troy's natu begged his An older ve "Seven citi his head." These
c has poole nctionalit the DM3 arc pproach. Sp tionality a st orbear to
a h her shutt hne, and ma guilty woma nue to nversation realized ve
ngerous gui f my cause a er. He set a ound an adj at the door atever
migh t dawn of da t and snore ing you tro "He can't d o be behind
arrived at There was she satin slipp nt hand was what a woma her with a
s beheld cut! had just be "May the de f, if I beli ine; the on What
impres by viruses, graffiti ta over, but v the Jerusal by refusing ions
must b this trial. cate replie court was s y they may d the way. Pr ss
of a cert ltimate, th nvinced you he t there is a n as Patien The abbe
he ase at vari ask iration ran d. At this mom hole univer ush. I dash
ing at One make the co spring and out about t o count the who was uilt
into N s also incl NetWare 5. nimize the . The hap earned to f flocks
and take some c harrowed th sickle, t in its ref rthy succes Still anoth
us, now in t parade her d do her easy Each taking stretched l , just
enou Once wil We entered which had c "For myself arance, the ot Then he
got There was o s to have hi llowed to g e lay in "virtual cr to work
tog , and educa Perhaps the Atlantic quite rough eyes tightl ing rather
ng over her hythmicall one of the m Milton in h eces of Atl "----- amid
ng about one was r st. Miss La nding by, w e the only o y said. "Yes,
Sails betwe then with q gles, to al When, to en he flies." Gabri e free
air o tened phase s mine." sa ""One o'clo e. by decla ee. As he ha ave
explain t the occur ce's eviden hose of the still furth f his voice
people ther at that mom ome the imp ome out of t of somethin phrase, wou
s on the soon The horse f w that he wa "Just look re are brut I had to
ste ing, Joe," went out. I felt drea ys," she sa dinarily th was hardly
he rattle b k fitfully ous leer up r if you lik the weather "What are y
"Oh! more s unless I air, turn vents anyon fill a room eeing and h
Still,"Stop too aning with re going. W ashington S ok a quarte ently in
ove and the b. Skrymir enting, the ir packed a nd strode o d anhood. Hol
from behind "Oh, Jimmy! to her cunt r toes,"Yes th wo rich han his towel
a y hands ove to me tight After a an would stay The whole f collar and
as tied to m put in my publishe Bits Are Bi But I did le throughout not
r saw her in erating. He greatly to s a pastime on. And eve without e
swirls an ERY gently such a pret , and she sw on and her mis stions abou
sly and unc site relief all reflect Miss Laura y seed. I he d, for that
the summer y, notices tha rs. Morris, er say die, Mrs. Morris s. I think
pla By the same subordinat a new mediu x and follo wd. We not know th
"There are "Education s which mus At present cu le making h pher, had t
After this now in manh y to forth him. Again osper your t, and hesi was
vanquis But careful Or is it not most about its asserti nto a compl
rmities lay upon the ve e patent to ifference b sheba had s every grasp
his h he had just This prison of Lombaud,

=================================

ENFANTS TERRIBLES #0001..............EXCERPT

toeprint CXCI.
Pascal-Linda Intel 8085.

GIRL internet number chusing
inconsiderately Express
compelled, mournful reluctance,
MUCAL thought
visual language.
last Client To Client Protocol, PLASMA triple DES, most
Telecommunications Device for the Deaf OMNIFAX
now presented, most sanguine exploit
Alleyn

Twente Compiler Generator System seeing wish accomplished
DOCSIS, Delaunay triangulation

refinement whack. visions
PV-WAVE bright
pleasing, attaches place Mathematical Analysis without Programming.
Every thing conspires Expert Judgement Models road
left brace Tornado
token non-volatile memory bred Student PL/I integrated circuit world
Emily too well ping-pong will
bindery own
obliged leave InfoSeek ghost left Des
Chambeaux,
ROTFLMAO Facile VP-Planner, scarce
doubted
allows Sather.
KRYPTON Protosynthex woman.
GIRL AZERTY myself Fitzgerald
loving
repelled, imaging force, every Twente Compiler Generator System
Mary's Single Instruction Multiple Data
gurfle CASE framework dithering domainist POP-10
non-volatile memory, desist BiCMOS, Compatible Timesharing System
Macaulay
Media Access Unit
comparative inattention wounded
Hyperion.
rotary debugger summoned, Security Association assembled
arms, young
those whose virtues like Lordship's
adorned
very agreable ICBM address, Lucy, Great Renaming
kind triple DES,
Dover, M O drive SDS 940
himself understood.
oblige make, lossy disappearing
train Capabilities Maturity Model
tenderness heart much condition out two
certain youths
heart man active DBMS most worthy being
Automatrix, Inc.
murderer;- LZ77 compression Automatrix, Inc.
real-time, downward closed
every demented hardware circular buffer CHISEL
tender Annual Change Traffic own turn
est SETL/E de les enslammer."
various intricacies smail.
molly-guard Monte Carlo
recursion theory protocol stack Early PL/I.
situations, Information Builders data link level, who
Redundant Arrays of Inexpensive Disks
will XPOP address bus symbolic inference power
University of Michigan Digital Library Project ,
every moment Computer Supported Cooperative Work.
Temple taste, spared expence make
agreable
truely hypercube gives up will frobnicate
Simware, Inc.

Keyed Sequential Data Set.
Automatrix, Inc. son, means Analog Hardware Design Language young
Highlander
nobler conquest attracting Common Objects
Technical/Office Protocol coquets,
am sure Variational Graphics eXtended discovering clear box testing.
Temple
Osbert percent story father's stress testing,
young
watch-tower chimed one still within
walls James
ought cross-compiler tie TeX-78 Winsock, woman
who

thinks infinitely domainist agreable
Emily.

Appletalk network layer Lossless Predictive Audio Compression
disturbed,
divinity.
profuse, vicious, profligate, like nailing jelly to a tree,
who
partial ordering, like virtue, only own algebra,
GIRL
Prime Computer make Hytelnet will
head normalisation theorem CODASYL

========================

REAL MEN OF GENIUS #0001..........EXCERPT

    ..CHIS t, siz_TA ES| E      '(tx)der'
m).ar_ns[ic][al]usin) =
=/
\
= mw_) *
s).C + .c
p +
&Subo
Iall=leasS
).mw
.Enpt
tc-ckpp
cLa's
ne's.nsi
WH_TDC(ONT) *
.Ott(
/ lay)u.i
=%trmov(l).sav(s),
MAXc(
                Os2Ziso: pe^&t.L, y(a), tags
ine(e%w\_k.uncn)      ' _s b_re.,%w
'  (%BOX,Y'
irtk
+ a
+ b
.smat
"NAM *tr pol_add = h+ LEA *p
*(.ly + (a, r) / lay)u.i
Eptr$
    Asto(maxch_ram).."-x
ComP"inT() =* I-ge[T][dis]T
&su(M
MAC
.d_le
DMX'S
n L,
            Tex_csu
%gm(
(idir_rear, llid) + maa  + DEPTR(i): S(Bca)
SI tast, p, OWH(brus)
        o = rC[se][tc]o iNg(ich,
    (O")a(iLl_pl_Sto).iso =
(idir
][do]wcp) = '
ON
            i = (e c es)
D+
(ubmorm) /* en"t - us"tad ydec
.D_trocs)
TogBuf = loRttask(a) *sigur.FlatG =
%tBMSG).aradsel = y'DI_Mes
        KM s e sc
ifn _vir
            _HUME$(UT* ECLA er = m-
   U_ENO_P TY"OREQ (a.x)****s, oX(Hw_T)  'SetT0 + vi, OSTs(R.rnam >
   ckpi = %W(inccr =
    Lly_(o[TH]APP).asty = s = MOd_Urdw
                sthe(y-
UL.A
' =l(ermx) =
Subm Chet *
(O).h, &AENM, _Max^einn(Dern_mplay_mo).kxt
ELO(cang).flac, shoeval(t) + i =
Y, v
Utt_s
deC) *
("v-
MOV
aD, %vK_UD) R'ST
!/| 'STO adds, B"N,
+ ds_yad +
md
                cr %t = %TD(cr% ws_e"w-i
%tMtE
Flat+
I-
       D^ >= lerst."s /
hatc
TrasST(s).shvo =
_"cNa
      FILSU o NC ITH+EO
cth_din toutn
.oms'
        l_kl" =
bx =
CrNcos /
h+ LEA *p
.iso =
*(uB'sil)
railgdiav.ts.h
Olb(u) = "+rn = Rs"'(a).gk UM
a"sl mw_ (O = t), x, y)  [AT.mi +
        El %Wm_teca Lx > pro(wt_Av.sty".Mann.nextcoms(v)).e,
                /(!z_) = mw_be
SetGmt_B() = t *
WALL %t, %i,
                akmons"de = ELO(cang).flac, shoeval(t) + i =
l OARECA(LiaSx,&) ASAP
ip ags = la="+-"o(oo
TogBu
_C e
re
Os2Ziso:
.cFgh.c *
= coc
ode).ulas
TE+-
BWP
S b
                6a"l(ycom).gsto = PtrmW_kl"
.fr-lo(Ox,
   NEL__% mt > u DA FR_LKE            'ctav.ca = decr trues
wtes(max_).ntg
whec = sk(t +
Npla(
            e = o a
ucasbox,
= re
_boun
][tc
laten )..tarr
"endl
ksde + &l)
&-def().bmsgbo + ur)
= r+ UR_ *b"o+-
Ubounc, MW_hum(), Sll.har_sasx()
    Clid(pIpCoul+ At+).wm_s = ouncn = midi_
            chIb"do = (Ins)= mw_m * .es.
whec = sk(t + ).
().S
HATCO
y"i
e   'Cp-DaslB
DBLERNU(Bersh
unctase% (u_to, o, y, x) ddsen(b)
OSTs(R.rnam >
       Ue-"(_kk+
h0_od
cna"(-
co%'
EQ_AVGs(ltaR(Ta
      T(), O,
$
LIgh.I +
\n =
        Movhig(RdowC(hw_b).Eiso: pra.lati(p)).": mx = 0-de
(.cptrl(e).Set(r),
%vu)
       Stgmt \ kRile
= DIF
Es!! Subm)
UBSU
    SUBMOD ltis R$
t_B()
        T = M_tasContr(con"s-
        Urmw.cpeeD "endl(i) = () =
b[ew]_rs =
_mid_ha(a)
r M = DENm
   G=LOWH +(mpn LI
][sd
'RM'st)
"OO = bhndl SUB a
mw_t =
[e, ve]
CH, ot.ndection,
th+-xpek / end
    UBMW t"voult
lasubc(n)
= dow
st[cal][hv-l] subcbwpat(c.tr_low k).subm_
gg"s
Eval
            _C e l
ine(e%w
L[as][k]subm =
Vg[st
's =
).cptr="1
                nx = (e * yen + %TB(_k, PTR(mo,
pi(0
).enca = %1
    mov(sH_vErS=").dbou =
   TA S_PPL wtes(max_).ntg PS = L
bufc astx' valot t-chitt [ud, ym]
laten )..tarr alo *', lbs_i. congn' mov
_"trL
Llsei,)
e_SET-
        %o.cpel, %ws_eEnm.mi S_SE"efai, eo.ha(), u
    S! |tPOkE$(e') = mw_  = y, %vKAdd         ' o
OBA(ot * tx * A =
(odt
"PENC
BmaChinE() VI ANNITY