No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun Mar 30 00:03:10 CET 2003

>nn et al.

nn

>plz add me to your future
>msgs.

no. 4 i am human

>+ i do want to know if you have any performances upcoming.

life

mr.hopkins

what precisely is it you are advising and asserting +?

mr.chaplin

the request stands. why have you surreptitiously unsubscribed me +?

From: John Hopkins <jhopkins at commspeed.net>

>I would still like to understand, if you can afford it, why I was
>surreptitiously unsubscribed.

'cause it was asked. nuf said

>I am not an insect. There is not one thing more demeaning
>and stressful, hurtful and damaging than being forcefully
>and surreptitiously set aside.

but you like stepping on them yersef...

>You and others should consider being more attentive to the manner
>in which you wield your powers of suffocating real people.
>Some day, some very wounded person or other may hurt herself / himself ...

why wound others anyway?  won't really help yer situation.  get help
or get a Glock.