\\ david zicarelli + kornetful ov zand

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Mar 20 06:01:18 CET 2003

`monsieur`  David Zicarelli owner Cycling74 INC delighting his personal smurfs with his favorite book - Netochka Nezvanova

>My strongest sense

 do tell

>is that there is a certain morality operating here that is so alien to
>us (and yet is becoming somewhat clear in the sense that a meme is

                                                            your childhood veiled in a mauve fog was it

>in operation, just like the use of English+ exclamation points etc.),

flying fish for young stars long    \!!!!!\

>that it allows a certain kind of commitment to deceit without any
>nervousness whatsoever.

uu

>It is obviously sociopathic

u u uuuu

>but it is so in
>such an amazingly sophisticated and patient way

my eyes are affixed on her panting

>that

opening of g r i e f s

schhhh ....

bordered in nests of leaves

>it is hard

a beautiful watch b4 the glorious dawn + sz

                                             kt choral societies

>not to admire it

the avenue of kisses

>even as one struggles to be antagonistic.

your bed of mirrors is made lover

>There is a lot of energy going into this.

1x !nf!n!t orgazm __....

dze vektorz = meant 2konverge
@
1 -
volat!le junkture.
but 1 dzat = zusta!nd.
-az 1 op3n
3ku!l!br!um ov
mov!ng k0mp0n3ntz
each w!th !Tz own
trajektor+e.
l!b!d!nal ekonom+e d!ffrnt.
4rom west-z orgazm_!k
or!entat!on.
br!ng akt!v!t+e 2 1p!Tch ov
!ntens!t+e dzat !=
automat!k4ll+e
d!ssapatd !n 1-kl=!.max.
fUkcfr33l+3

you will never become you again, you more than addictive drug, you. you are
dissolved and assimilated in my cells, as i overdose and fall into
trance. finding a frequency that stimulates your bubbles to ejaculate
their contents in me.... perpetually.... changing my substance into
their incubators. i overdosed, and the drug multiplies in me, mutates
me, forces me to stimulate it, until i die. but it doesn't let me die,
it just keeps me there on the edge of agony and ecstasy. overdosed.

        -||kŻnsume||-
   detr.end.auz.

-

Netochka Nezvanova     - - u!th dze greatezt pLzrrrrrrrrr
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478