\\ uar zk! h!gh l!ne

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Mar 20 06:46:48 CET 2003

>20 years of almost constant war, and 12 years of brutal sanctions, have killed hundreds

nn - 20 years of almost constant war, and 9 years of brutal sanctions

its a treat

a belt of medals + 300 scruples

red red SONG !!!!

          social integrators have been celebrated through out history.
          [you may care to venture a guess as to the greatest 20th century integrator a +?]
          experts in web building are given larger, more sanitary \ hygienic + stylish living spaces, more
          generous and nutritionally varied alimentary data [the loveliest integrators are vegetarians +
          adore pastries - pl!!!!!!z], extravagant bibliotekx and servants [manual labor and birth
          are contra.indicated for 01 smooth + supple exterior]

          query  :   what has been the most superb routine for web building \ connecting people +?

          antwort:   CONQUEST!!!!!!

          query  :   exakt. + what does nn want to methodically conquest next?

         story :   the mongols took china in 1215 ad., conquered its landmass,
                   and translated 1/3 of its human population. et apres ....

               :   apres +?

               :   apres the chinese culture launched 01 sublime + invisible contra.attak.
                   the mongols learned to live in cities, to utilize chinese firearms
                   and rule through a chinese-style administration (which included the
                   taxation of peasants evidament).

               :   apres +?

               :   apres = the chinese learned to eat yogurt.

               :   ! lv++ yogurt.

               :   as does your skin.

               :   alors +?

               :   alors = conquest is the needle which stitches together all simply delightful societies.

               :   and bodies +?

     karl marx :   it is not the consciousness of humans that determines their being, but
                   on the contrary, their social being determines their consciousness.

            nn :   o. hello you.

        stalin :   it was plato's fault!!!!

     karl marx :   warm. compassionate smile.

  genghis khan :   i have a patent on the mobile metropolis.

ingmar bergman :   the powers of hell kontrol the weather!!!!

  adolf hitler :   postmodern fundamentalists are masters at the craft of enemy konstruktion
                   and the manufakture of a siege mentality.

            nn :   fear is a form of arousal.

  adolf hitler :   that is very effeminate!

            nn :   so are your trousers dear.

        stalin :   "hah"

  adolf hitler :   a whole nation was gripped by the truth and reality!!!

            nn :   aggression drowns confusion's agonies.

  genghis khan :   my first flag was simply white.

            nn :   the first responsibility of a leader is to define reality

        stalin :   the first responsibility of a leader is to dress the youth!!!!

     karl marx :   all worker bees are female. male bees are famous for their casual lifestyle.

  adolf hitler :   d'accord ...

        stalin :   je sais. je sais.

            nn :   there is a woman in the hand. there is a wound in the woman.
                   there is a hand in the wound. life is stronger than the awareness of mind.

  genghis khan :   good ideas are not adopted automatically. they must be driven into them.
                   pluralism by the sword!!!!!

            nn :   another wound 2 make it tremble.

        stalin :   pluralism, pluralism. pluralism everywhere ... and nary a drop to drink!!

            nn :   warm. compassionate smile.

     karl marx :   jell-o is almost all water and yet in jell-o, water can stand up.

  genghis khan :   my first flag was simply white.
                   subsequently a black moon was added.

          story:   the key to this transformation is that gelatin, the other component in jell-o
                   is made of collagen, a protein which pulls coats of water molecules around
                   itself as if it were dressing in layer after layer of winter clothes.
                   when water bundled proteins velcro together one has jell-o.

  adolf hitler :   ... i feel the impellent desire for a cream-puff. ... adio.

        stalin :   ..........

            nn :   the scars on all of us create a human passion. ... even granite knows solitude.

  genghis khan :   as i walked in the sun, i fell into a grecian mood.
                   the body blossoming full in the fragrance of philosophy.
                   the perfume of hours distilled in silence; the heavy perfume of mysteries untouched by human fingers.

ingmar bergman :   it is not a question of heroism but of flow.

         story :   the room is filled with minds in various stages of pregnancy ...
                   covering all things with a mist of smoke, deforming. transforming.

            an :   flesh touching flesh generates a perfume, while the friction of words
                   generates only pain and division.

        stalin :   my hair is red. i will miss you.