.

astrëe galbia tta .vnatrc.net. astreegalbiatta at vnatrc.net
Fri Mar 14 03:27:50 CET 2003

no:
there it is:
Hurrahing in Harvest:

Summer ends now; now, barbarous in beauty, the stooks arise
  Around; up above, what wind-walks! what lovely behaviour
  Of silk-sack clouds! has wilder, wilful-wavier
Meal-drift moulded ever and melted across skies?

I walk, I lift up, I lift up heart, eyes,
  Down all that glory in the heavens to glean our Saviour;
  And, éyes, heárt, what looks, what lips yet gave you a
Rapturous love’s greeting of realer, of rounder replies?

And the azurous hung hills are his world-wielding shoulder
  Majestic—as a stallion stalwart, very-violet-sweet!—
These things, these things were here and but the beholder

  Wanting; which two when they once meet,
The heart rears wings bold and bolder
  And hurls for him, O half hurls earth for him off under his feet.

> John Hopkins <jhopkins at uiah.fi> reminds:
>

> "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but after all, it is
the
> leaders of a country who determine the policy, and it is always a
> simple
> matter to drag the people along whether it is a democracy, or a
> fascist
> dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or
> no
> voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
> That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being
> attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and
> exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country".
>
> -- Hermann Goering, 1939

    mais

veux tu mais

    veux