REALTOKYO MM Vol. 133

Info info at realtokyo.co.jp
Fri Jun 13 03:54:56 CEST 2003

R    E    A    L    T    O    K    Y    O    MAIL MAGAZINE
_____6_13_2003_Fri_vol.133_____ http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/

[This Week's Index]

(1) Tokyo Visitors' Book
Alessandro Canova

(2) Event Pick of the Week
Christo & Jeanne-Claude Exhibition

(3) Presents
P3 cafe night/Cafe Paraiso

This week's RT Picks:

art+cinema+music+stage+design+town = 62 events
including 18 new ones!
Plus new entries on our 'book/disk' page.

Check them out!

http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/

(1) Tokyo Visitors' Book

Visitor #39: Alessandro Canova

The glitch/microsound artist from Venice appears at Flyrec's
"Unbeva" event (6/13), and on 6/21 at Loop Line. Read his
comments in the "Tokyo Visitors' Book" section, to access from
the Top page or from the pull-down menu:

http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/

(2) Event Pick of the Week

Christo & Jeanne-Claude Exhibition

After wrapping up the Berlin Reichstag or Pont Neuf in Paris,
Christo and Jeanne-Claude are going to realize another project
in February 2005. The plan is to set up 7,500 "gates" of
saffron-colored cloth along the walking path that stretches
about 37 kilometres in Central Park, NYC. Prior to the
realization, the project is extensively documented in an
exhibition showing original drawings, photographs, maps,
explanatory texts, videos, and others. The idea has been in
Christo's drawers for more than twenty years, and now finally
he's going to make the spectacle happen. You'll definitely
find me in New York in 2005!
--Murata Yuko

Details at:

http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/event_cgi/ev_viewE.cgi?4,1407

(3) Presents

5 couples/10 people each will be invited to the three volumes
of the "P3 cafe night/Cafe Paraiso" series.

To apply and for more info see:

http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/en/present/present.htm

Next week on RT:

- Tokyo Editors' Diary

- Out Of Tokyo

- Presents

and more…

In order to make REALTOKYO even more interesting and convenient
for you, we rely on your feedback. Please send us opinions or
productive suggestions concerning contents, structure, layouts,
etc. Three especially lucky readers who send a mail to
info at realtokyo.co.jp will be chosen and receive a little gift.

http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/

------------------------PR-----------------------------------

ad at realtokyo.co.jp <mailto:ad at realtokyo.co.jp>

REALTOKYO is looking for advertisers wanting to place banners
on our web site and/or in the mail magazine. Banners will get
lots of hits from people attracted to a web site full of catchy
information on cinema, art, music, theatre and other fun events
in town. Please contact the following email address for
dimensions and costs.

ad at realtokyo.co.jp <mailto:ad at realtokyo.co.jp>

------------------------PR-----------------------------------

Please click the URL below to stop receiving email and to
change your password.
http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/scheduler/f_configure_en.htm
Users must go to the page above to make changes to their
services;
REALTOKYO regrets that it is unable to process changes received
by email.

No part of the text or images from this site may be used
without permission from the publisher.

Copyright 2000-2003 REALTOKYO