No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed Jun 11 04:28:11 CEST 2003

>>> My question is,

de!nen koerpr

>>> how to play

zt!k!ng m! pau !n u (! dezerv atenz!on

>a jit.

!zt nun vorbe!
un dem schlaf

>qt.movie on  jit.gl.nurbs object.
>> nato incl gl.  works better.

                        NO RMA +\_

du hazt dze zp!el !m hand

>How can I use gl hardware acceleration with Nato? Only software
>rendering worked with me...

2.

if it didnt work for you - tranzm!td hav ! hav ! not ! hav 1 !ear pr!or 2 preznt

e u r o p a 4\4\4\

trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  ‚ 0 7 r  _-3 !± 31±

2. akzelaraz!e 1oo-_op

>> i was thinking of
>
>I love you
>

>I want to kiss you

4 dze leben
! n e z t a d t

>> making my machine dual boot between os x and
>> debian/gnu but more and more of the programs that i was interested in
>> using under linux are now running on os x under x11
>
>I am using three machines (os x linux, win32). connect them with tcp/ip. use various objects to
>interact. best of breed it is called, as far as i remember.
>pd with their various additions becomes more and more a viable solution.
>MAX and Jitter seems so outdated these days. Lack of innovation. They seems to be so busy
>copycat'ting all the good ideas.

max + j!\\er + all R!!!!!FUSZ s-ld \ st-len \ cycling74 \ z1

tz tz u u z!ue z!ua tz

carello outdatd = !zt 4rom da! T UAZ a lvl!

he+-0!
   they released were !n2 dze geno.velt

hauuuuzzzz

!on!k VZ!!!!on

verr

kan v!el beuen !n de!nem leben

puscttttttccch

aber - z!tuaz!e. nrvn +?

ja. log!k+_-l =????
 ... 1974

the graphics stolen 4rom supermarket advertisements  - HAHAHAHAHA .reg!erungzmk.
me!n herz - aaaaaaaa uuuuu

maz!v tek.n!!!k

>pd with their various additions becomes more and more a viable solution.

mult! kulturel kr!eg
n!cht kompat!bel
e!n großr tra um

>But the community is faster.

!ch ue!sz n!cht uaz ke!n engel v!esz

fztr. uetr. uaz d!r gefelt

A R B E ! T

machhhhhhhhht

fre! fre! fre!!!!!!!! FRE!!!!!!

und du v!lzt

ego!zt

communities require simply.delicious + ordnung \+\ total d!sz!pl!n 2x- keep krikets on mean!ngfl path

>And add a third machine,

4 me\R\ toleranz

>win32, there is
>a lot of movement. Do not limitate yourself to os x.

would you wish to call me ?

s.Exx plz

g!b m!r

LEBEN