No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun Jun 8 23:39:38 CEST 2003

>When coming up with redundant, trashy or self-centered information,
>or you just pursue someone with your anger or your admiration,
>consider please also the price of connectivity and download
>of the mails, that can be very high in East Europe.
>Give a thought also to the fact that i am willing
>to keep the syndicate archives safe, so that your grand-children
>might also have the chance to see for instance the way you took
>a picture about a drunk girl and made the picture available on
>the net

wouldn't want this to be construed as supportive of intoxicated girls
nor the popular dreams they whisper + do whilst in that deplorable + very unsanitary state
mais ... i propose we discuss appropriate financing for those safeguarding the
syndicate archives

mmm +?

anna \ others had prev. mentioned select syndicate projects. books etc.
personally interested.

apropos of indication of a lack of trust.
solutions \ suggestions welcome