iGirl

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun Jun 8 08:12:17 CEST 2003

iGirl

You say, "je m'appelle ABU.YA"
I see no "bela" here.
I see no "pella" here.
Bodee
Do Come In and Look Around! Hey! See the Bodee-Buda Bodi Too!

====Part 1====

Root Class (#1) is owned by Wizard (#2).
Aliases:  nothing
(No description set.)
i#1 (#947) is owned by Nikuko (#934).
Aliases:  i#1
submergence of drowned gods
Key:  (None.)
Obvious Verbs:
  g*et/t*ake i#1
  d*rop/th*row i#1
  gi*ve/ha*nd i#1 to <anything>
  v*iew i#1
  dis*play i#1
  connect i#1 to <anything>
  @webpref*erences i#1

====Part 2====

Nikuko

Brooding Buti or Buda / Pest
She is awake and looks alert.
Carrying:
 Budi                                    Mirror
 iGirl

You see nothing special.

Brawned MassIve Tissu Hunger for Yu to Be Swallow
Contents:
  Bud
You already have that!
It's already open.

Brawned MassIve Tissu Hunger for Yu to Be Swallow
Contents:
  Bud
Budi (#882) is owned by Nikuko (#934).
Aliases:  Budi
Brawned MassIve Tissu Hunger for Yu to Be Swallow
Key:  (None.)
Contents:
  Bud (#908)
Obvious Verbs:
  swallow Bud
  p*ut/in*sert/d*rop <anything> in Bud
  open Bud
  @lock_for_open Bud with <anything>
  close Bud
  @unlock_for_open Bud
You Do SwaLo Budi Fles-Tungu
You Do Thik Tungu fissure in sWole Throte
Name            Connected    Idle time    Location
----            ---------    ---------    --------
Nikuko (#934)   4 minutes    0 seconds    Bodee

Total: 1 person, who has been active recently.

           Do Thik Pnk Tungu sWole Throte Nikkkukkk
                                   Thikkk Pnkkk Tungu

        thIkku sWole gLans tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuGUuuuu
tHuku
You say, "Ah do think swole Throte GlANS"
I don't understand that.
         lllllast tYme my Nikkkukkko to goDbyoo Nu
I don't understand that.
Name            Connected    Idle time    Location
----            ---------    ---------    --------
Nikuko (#934)   5 minutes    0 seconds    Bodee

Total: 1 person, who has been active recently.
Nikuko

Brooding Buti or Buda / Pest
She is awake and looks alert.
Carrying:
 Budi                                    Mirror
 iGirl
iGirl (#972) is owned by Nikuko (#934).
Aliases:  iGirl
(No description set.)
Description set.

purfling surrounding + making water
You say, "plus making water"
You laugh.
I see no "long" here.
You laugh at yourself.
You say, "ha ha ha ha"
You say, "HA HA HA HA HA!"
I don't know which "iBud" you mean.
Nikuko

Brooding Buti or Buda / Pest
She is awake and looks alert.
Carrying:
 Budi                                    Mirror
 iGirl

Brawned MassIve Tissu Hunger for Yu to Be Swallow
Contents:
  Bud
I don't understand that.
Budi isn't here.
You Do SwaLo Budi Fles-Tungu
You Do Thik Tungu fissure in sWole Throte
You say, "HA HA HA HA HA! HA HA HA HA  HA!"

           Do Thik Pnk Tungu sWole Throte Nikkkukkk
                                   Thikkk Pnkkk Tungu

You say, "Tungue fissure! HA HA HA!"
        thIkku sWole gLans tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuGUuuuu
tHuku
You say, "SWoleee THROtee HA HA HA HA HA!"
Nikuko's tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
You say, "HA HA HA HA HA!"
         lllllast tYme my Nikkkukkko to goDbyoo Nu

Brawned MassIve Tissu Hunger for Yu to Be Swallow
Contents:
  Bud

Brawned MassIve Tissu Hunger for Yu to Be Swallow
Contents:
  Bud
I don't understand that.
You say, "HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!"
You Do SwaLo Budi Fles-Tungu
You Do Thik Tungu fissure in sWole Throte
You say, "HA HA HA ha ha ha! HEE HEE!"

           Do Thik Pnk Tungu sWole Throte Nikkkukkk
You say, "all sWole! Throte!! HEH HEH!!"
                                   Thikkk Pnkkk Tungu

I don't understand that.
        thIkku sWole gLans tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuGUuuuu
tHuku
You say, "Whew!"
I don't understand that.
You say, "HEH!"
Nikuko's HEH!
Nikuko's HA HA HA HA HA!
         lllllast tYme my Nikkkukkko to goDbyoo Nu
Nikuko's goDbyoo Nu!!!

goDbyoo Nu!!! Nu!

___