No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Jun 5 07:23:11 CEST 2003

>Moral certainty is always a sign of cultural inferiority. The more
>uncivilized the man, the surer he is that he knows precisely what is right
>and what is wrong. All human progress, even in morals, has been the work of
>men who have doubted the current moral values, not of men who have whooped
>them up and tried to enforce them. The truly civilized man is always
>skeptical and tolerant, in this field as in all others. His culture is
>based on "I am not too sure." - H.L.Mencken

H.L.Mencken - simply.certain

The more `uncivilized` the person the greater its sense of wonder - simply.superior

1 z!v!l!zd german ape by the name of andreas broeckmann [c] his parents

>folks,

a marker of civilized man is his incessant appeal to common morality

>as always, i'll go with the moderated version.

the vast majority of human discovery \ progress has always been lifed in error

1 z!v!l!zd mag!ar ape by the name of károly tóth [c] his parents

>hear hear a.,

a marker of civilized man is his appeal for common morality

were all mag!arz z!mpl!.z!v!l!zd WE mor dzn l!kl! ud not b
dazled b! dze un!kuenesz ov károly tóth.z maternal language

kurt ralske

>fuk it. i've got work to do

nn - aluaaaaaaaaa!z