No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Jun 5 03:35:11 CEST 2003

"Fatima Lasay" <digiteer at ispbonanza.com.ph> - uork!ng dze ztreet az all uorkerz

>For Immediate Release
>----------------
>
>< LEA educators initiative >

LEA prostitution initiative

>Faculty and Students: Receive your FREE subscription to

free whores

>From: Natalie Myers <portholeaccel at yahoo.com>
>To: syn <syndicate at anart.no>

>so very long ago but it resinates like rocks very cold and right after that subu
>rban souls to snap out of it the victorian whores http://www.evergreenreview.com
>/102/articles/manton1.html

malez l!ke dze!r pen!zez lesz dzn g!rlz do

>ha hah ahaha ahha ha

___... juzt look!ng

Subject: \\ weapons of mass

clearly explosive

in spite of its deceptively understated subjekt

Subject: shop freel!

>Stephen,
>
>I would pay $120 for this book

Stephen,

I would pay $120 for ... you

nn - $$$$$$$$$$ ... $$$$

>I love you
>

>but (ouch)
>

>I wonder why
>

>>zku!!!!!!!!!!!!k
>>

>YOU NEVER CONSIDER MY REPUTATION

m!n!zk!rt

shortkut 2               STYLE

>>on the news broadcast they said that italians are afraid of
>>unemployment, criminality and pollution.
>>what are you afraid of regarding the future ?
>
>the thing that worries me the most is that
>everyone wears the same things,
>eats the same things,

b!ozkulptz dze zame dz!ngz

>lives in the same environments,
>this is what worries me the most.

open src

>very funny they ask for this
>are prostitutes illegal in the US ?

under fascism everything good is illegal

-.o

andreas broeckmann eluz!dat!ng h!z mar!tal l!f

>as always, i'll go with the moderated version.

m! kompl!.m!ntz - madl!

>it is worth checking out the list that anna balint and others maintain to
>get an idea of what kind of list she has in mind when putting forward her
>criticism to nettime:

dom!z!ana g!ordano re: 01 ducat! azembld b! 2x v.v.lv!ngl!

>that is not a scooter

mhm mhhhHHHHHhmmmmm mhhhHHHm

nn - nr.5