[syndicate]

hoord'hur hoordhur at yahoo.fr
Wed Jun 4 09:35:25 CEST 2003

> carnival culture, irony, announcements, just a note
> that
> 'i am here, i am doing this' is equally allowed and
> welcome.

no. btw senora self congrtulazion is or bizness in
modern living or bad taste in antic one, billion of
dead zpeak throught me, anyone can experiment to be
their so easy wormed zombie. let them take their
pleasure rather to tell them how much you gave it,
this is the only displayable law of generosity, just
little more is the requisite of the gorgone, it's touchy