[syndicate]

astrëe galbia tta .vnatrc.net. astreegalbiatta at vnatrc.net
Wed Jun 4 01:50:02 CEST 2003

En réponse à integer at www.god-emil.dk:

yes,
dear anna,
bravo &
encore bravo !

just example:
the afraid / 1027 steps distance matter :
booh, you always can talk, *discuter*,
(and syndicate is là pour ça :)
&, the way getting definitely angry with someone
who likes alfa romeo ? : ah, le bon goût se perd !

&, the fact of mails sometimes being tiring,
upsetting, numerous, innumerous, or what,
- hey, check real life, it's often alike, -
mails can be deleted (? no !! ? how do you do that ?),
well, thinking it over, sometimes also,
better a tiring deep mail than a nice dull one ?

check also the name : *mailing* list ... eh !

&, après tout, if existing a place where
one may "se crêper le chignon" one another
as well as *think* & exchange,
& actually be free, (car viva copyleft),
not bad, huh ?
& fuck any instinct de puissance et de domination ?

(je n'aurais pas pu écrire tout ça
but with precious help & advice of my
collègue bituur esztreym,
filolog finno-magyar