No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Tue Jun 3 21:15:25 CEST 2003

>>  >>>(it is _very funny_ for me that anna still believes that netochka
>>
>>uho urote dzat +?
>
>Andreas Broeckmann obviously .. seems so .. did not check the nettime
>postings ... but looks as if quoted from AB
>
>>Le lundi, 2 jun 2003, <E0> 09:21 Europe/Paris, Andreas Broeckmann a <E9>crit :
>

>see clements post from today .. he crossposted to syndicate ..
>

>( ... is really strange .. AB insisting on the Syndicate case .. )

let's drink ...

if one a male is.  an admirable quality. to shiver inside.

>do you think he loves you

does he enjoy sucking his fingers
___... one loves that which destroys one's stability
that renders one senseless
that crushes one fiercely + completely

this was his wife's responsibility - not mine.

>  >>>(it is _very funny_

you're splendid

>for me

just

>that anna

anna can `inspire` you
but she will not do it for herself
because it is useless.

>still believes that netochka
>nezvanova is an east european artist

i am eastern european. just 1. perfa match for 100 occident males or 1 ost.europa 2x.

artist - prostitution a more honest affair is.

>long live the cyborg!

bemused has always
the western dream

of dancing alone

>for me

uen 1 u!sh ! make
!t !z 4 dze uorld beat!ng u!th!n ur heart

! u!sh 2 pour m! zoul dzere
near urz
and 2 b ur plzr
az a k!sz