[syndicate] mark(s) 4.01 now available

Lachlan Brown lachlan at london.com
Sun Jun 1 09:43:19 CEST 2003

excellent issue. especially liked Amelia Jones
article on Hannah Wilke. Having experienced
my Mum's terminal illness from 96 to 00 which
was a terribly tough battle during the last 15 months, involving really hard work by all of
our family I just find the discussion of the
intra-venus series welcome and it doesn't in
the least counteract her earlier work. There's another kind of beauty here, yes, of being.
How precious being is.

>     4.01 release
>
>                                       Martyn
>                                       Bouskila
>
>                                       Amelia Jones
>                                       Joel Levise
>                                       Nathaniel
>                                       Mackey
>
>                                       Melanie Manos
>

>                                      http://
>                                 www.markszine.com
>
>                           this site requires a minimum
>                           screen resolution of 800x600
>                                    for viewing
>                            If links in this message do
>                              not work in your email
>                              browser, paste http://
>                            www.markszine.com into the
>                           location bar of your browser
>                           to view mark(s). If you wish
>                              to be removed from this
>                           mailing list, please respond
>                            from the address from which
>                           you receive this announcement
>                           with 'remove' in the subject
>                           header. Our apologies for any
>                               unwelcome intrusion.
>

>                              a postMedia publicaton
>

>                                                                   june 1, 2003
>

>                                  Do you Yahoo!?
>                  Free online calendar with sync to Outlook(TM).

> information and archive: http://anart.no/~syndicate
> Shake the KKnut: http://anart.no/~syndicate/KKnut
no commercial use of the texts without permission

Lachlan Brown

T+VM: +1 416 666 1452
eFax: +1 435 603 2156