literature

Fr. M. fmadre at free.fr
Tue Jun 10 20:38:07 CEST 2003

>En réponse à Lachlan Brown <lachlan at london.com>:
>bien, mais il faut bien choisir ses amis, où qu'on soit.
>ça aussi, tout le monde est au courant.
>
>kisses

I choose you

> > Anna, et amis du Syndicate, vous êtes au
> > courant de la littérature...?
> >
> > Lachlan

well, lemme see
just finished a martin amis short story about the "writing" business
or rather the milieu of writers
it made me laugh and think about my
milieu

how to escape it ?

I just started reading "dino" the biography of dean martin
by nick tosches
I'm attracted to it because I loved his biography of jerry lee lewis
hellfire and also it seems that dean martin (remember "l'ane martin" in "le
mepris" ?)
is another example of those ruthless people that get to become famous
by choosing le milieu

it's good to be able to read this
at the east of it

f.