Being There

hub at x-arn.org hub at x-arn.org
Tue Jun 10 18:52:55 CEST 2003

Hello,

I was just thinking about a mapping project in order to
visualize the differents fields of interest related to
syndicalists, and doing so, providing a feedback that we
could compare to the list perspective and policy.

For example, each of us may realize a concept map
linked to a restricted number of website, considered as
interesting entry points in the network.

In the same time, i found this project :
http://www.adhocarts.org/linking.html
announced on: http://www.netartreview.net/
...it is quite the same idea.

it's also comparable with the work done by ECB:
http://www.medialounge.net/ which aims to give an overview
of cross linking processes between individuals and organisations
within and around a cultural and technological area.

So, it can be interesting to produce a representation of the
present syndicate community, which can be able to inform each
participant about its position in the community, this aims to
become a feedback tool.

I also have in mind this map, i found it after reading
human[at]electronetwork.org's mail:
http://www.telegeography.com/maps/europe/index.html

May be we can superpose this kind of visualization with a more
conceptual one. I guess we can be surprised by results...

Well, all that is not formal at this time, just something
to discuss...

Best,
HUB/ARN