Muse News

August Highland hmfah3 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 20 13:30:40 CEST 2003

Muse News

The first anniversary issue of the Muse Apprentice Guild appears on
August 11.

New liaisons are in Mexico (all regions), Brazil (all regions) and
Africa (all regions)

A special thank you to Stephen Vincent for his invaluable assistance in
helping me to establish a m.a.g. liaison for Africa which I have been
preoccupied with for a long time.

Amy King is the new editor of the Gay-Lesbian-Queer Department

Chelsea Rooney is the new editor of the Student Writing Department which
presents poetry and fiction by students as young as 11-years old

William Doreski is the newest Essayist - His first essay is on Robert
Lowell

sincerely,
august highland

muse apprentice guild
--"expanding the canon into the 21st century"
www.muse-apprentice-guild.com

culture animal
--"following in the footsteps of tradition"
www.cultureanimal.com

---